EASTER CAMP REGULATIONS:
1. We are limiting our groups to 7 kids in one group with no interaction between groups.
2. Please be ready for temperature scan (for all kids and adults) in the entrance to our camps, kids will be checked 3 times during the day..
3. No reusable plates/cups/cutlery will be used in our camp
4. All materials/surfaces will be sanitized on daily basis, after every use (flasks, toys, lego)
5. We ask all our teachers/drivers/cleaners/admins and parents sign travel declaration form
6. All our premises are used only for our camps, so you can be sure that no external people use them at any point during the day, only our kids and teachers - this is important in helping us keep hygiene at the highest possible level.
7. We follow all Ministry of Education (MOE) regulations and will continue to do so
8. All kids are encouraged to follow sensible self hygiene procedures, eg washing their hands before every meal, avoiding touching their faces and keep social distance (All locations floor marked for this)
9. Camp is limited only to kids from same school in one group* (update from 26/03/2020)
In case of event cancellation or in case you will decide to withdraw from Easter camp, we guarantee you to hold your payment during whole 2020/2021 for any other event/camp/party with Newtonshow